During every Christmas holidays, I would have to cut gift wraps and making gifts. But make a straight cut can be difficult and time consuming, especially if you don't have a pair of steady hands like mine. But good news, with this gift wrap cutting device, it helps you to make gift warping easier this Christmas. It’s called ‘Little ELF gift wrap cutter. Just slip it over your wrapping paper and slide it down for a straight cut. Stanford student and founder of this device Bryan Perla spent two years for developing this invention. It helps me to cut wrapping paper so much faster.
Here is how it works, step by step.
1. Sliding Wrapping Paper Cutter over the wrapping paper. The device is flexible so it can be used on any size roll of paper.
2. Pull out a sheet of the rolled paper through the larger slot on the device.
3. Once the sheet of paper reaches a length you want, slide the Wrapping Paper Cutter down to the end of the roll, while the paper fits into the slot eventually to where the blade is embedded.
4. Now gently push Wrapping Paper Cutter forward to cut the paper.
5. Once the slicing is complete, simply bring Wrapping Paper Cutter back to the center of the wrapping paper. Now you have a roll and a sheet of the wrapping paper for using.
This gift wrapping paper cutter makes a perfect cutting line every time. ‘Little ELF’ is safer, easier, and more precise than scissors. All you have to do is simply slide it over your wrapping paper roll and cut it.
The design of the blade prevents you from cutting yourself. And removes the stress of trying to make the perfectly wrap for gifts during the holidays and gift-giving occasions. It keeps your wrapping paper from unraveling when not in use. The Little Elf wrapping paper cutting tool will save a ton of time off your holiday gift warping works. Instead of using outdated cutting methods you can use the Little ELF for getting silky-smooth wrapping paper cuts.
This gift wrap paper cutter is also an organizer of gift wrap rolls. While in storage it perfectly hold the paper roll in place. So it won’t unravel and get torn. And it’s time to stop using rubber bands to organize the warping paper. This cutting tool is perfect for your kids to learn Christmas and birthday gift wrapping safely.