YAMATO – Ha Ne (羽) Damascus Chef Knives are specially designed by Mr. Yoshiko Seto, crafted from high quality forged Damascus steel using traditional techniques.
The Ha Ne (羽) Damascus Series 5 piece Knife Series includes:
- 8-Inch Chef Knife
- 7-Inch Santoku Knife
- 6-Inch Bone Knife
- 5-Inch Utility Knife
- 3.5-Inch Paring Knife
- Precision-forged blades with an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG10 cutting core at 60±1 Rockwell hardness for unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- 66-layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding provide exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite Feather blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- Precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability.
- Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility, and comfort
- Full tang for superb robustness & quality